Yes, election season is in full swing, and there’s nothing like elections to bring out the asshats in the GOP, including the candidates they’re offering up for the Leader of the Free World. Here’s a presentation that will put it all into perspective.
A Look at the 2012 Elections: Fun Times With the GOP
- Posted on March 28, 2012
- 2012, Christian Nutcakes, Constitution, Elections, GOP, Religious Right, Reproductive Rights, Right-Wing Ideology, War, War on Women, Women's Rights
- Christian Right, elections, GOP, Michele Bachmann, middle-class, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, the 1%, The 99%, War on Women, Women's rights
- Comments: 2
- The Democratic Party is on life support and ‘we the people’ need to pull the plug
- Electing a Democrat in 2020 Will Not Solve Our Problems
- A Battle for the Common Good: Join the May Day General Strike 2017
- Barack Hussein Obama: The Ultimate Con Man
- Revolution is not a spectator sport
- The Cheaters’ Lament
- Your Torch for Bernie is Killing His Revolution.
- Bamboozled, Hoodwinked, Duped and Tricked.
- Ah, hello? We Don’t Need Donald Trump to Make Us a Fascist State.
- Guilt and Fear Have No Place in a Revolution